We take an active interest in the social and emotional wellbeing of each student enrolled at the College. Our Pastoral Care Program focuses on the whole person through a combination of practical activities to build personal relationships, where students can be both healthy and happy. Each student is allocated to a House and Home Room on commencing at the College which helps to reinforce a sense of belonging to our Nagle community.
- Counselling is available to provide support to students who are experiencing difficulties or concerns in their academic, family or social life. Read more about counselling at the College.
- College First Aid Officer - Our First Aid Officer works closely with College staff to support the wellbeing of our students. Students can meet with the First Aid Officer by completing this form.
- Careers Counsellor - Mrs Kerry Faichney, takes primary responsibility for the organisation of work experience for students and can provide advice to them on career choices and pre-requisites. Read more about Careers at the College.
- College Chaplain - Father Bernard provides staff and students with spiritual leadership. Through him, members of the College community have regular access to the Sacramental life of the Church.
- Aboriginal Liaison Officer - Mrs Micelle Shiosaki, and Aboriginal Teaching Assistants take particular interest in the pastoral care of our Aboriginal students and their families.